What is the Sikkim State Portal about?
The State Portal and State Service Delivery Gateway(SP & SSDG) project has been formulated under the National e- Governance Plan (NeGP) to fulfill the vision of providing easy and convenient services to the citizens through remote access primarily through Common Service Centers (CSCs) and enabling the State Portal (by implementing the key components of the State Portal viz SSDG, electronic Form ("eForms"), application and Computing Infrastructure) As a part of this initiative, the Government of Sikkim has identified various high impact services for e-form enablement
Where can I find information about the online services available?
The following are the list of departments and their services that are currently available as online eforms in the State Portal These information is also available to registered users under the services tab after logging in to the portal
- Application for Providing Departmental Assistance(Agriculture Department)
- Application for Providing Departmental Assistance(Horticulture And Cash Crops Development Department)
- Application for Training(FS And AD Department)
- Application Form for Establishment of Private A.I. Center In The State Under AH, LF And VS
- Application Form for Allotment of Breeding Bull Under AH, LF And VS
- Application Form for Training Under AH, LF And VS
- Registration of Firm
- Application for Noc for Passport(Tatkal)
- Application Form for Employment Card
- Application Form for Scheduled Tribe/Caste Certificate
- Application for Issue of Duplicate Map/Parcha
- Application Form for No Dwelling House Certificate
- Application Form for O.B.C/M.B.C Certificate
- Application for Birth Certificate Verification
- Application for Death Certificate Verification
- Application for Registration of Hindu Marriage
- Application Form for Income Certificate
- Application Form for Certificate of Identification
- Application For Mutuation And Issue Of Parcha After Registration of Land
- Application Form for No Landed Property Certificate
- Application for Unmarried Certificate
- Gangtok Municipal Corporation
Human Resource Development Department
- Application Form To Be Submitted By All Categories of Claimants
- Form II-Joining Report for Fresh Students(New Entrants)Only
- Form III-Joining Report(Only for Old Students Who Are Continuing Their Studies In The Same Institution)
- Application Form for Common Entrance Test - 2012
- Application Form for Non Cet - 2012(Post Graduate)
- Application Form for Non Cet - 2012(Degree)
- Application Form for Non Cet - 2012(Diploma)
- Application for Labour Clearance Certificate of The Contractor
- Application Form for Registration of Worker By The Principal Employer/Employer/Contractor/Owner of Establishments
- Application for Labour Clearance Certificate of The Departmental Works
- Rural Management And Development Department
- Grievance Redressal Form
- Application Form for Post Matric Scholarship for Mbc
- Application Form for Post Matric Scholarship for Sc
- Application Form for Post Matric Scholarship for St
- Application Form for Pre Matric Scholarship for Sc
- Application Form for Pre Matric Scholarship for Mbc
- Application Form for Pre Matric Scholarship for St
UD and HD
- Occupancy Report
- Form of Application for Allotment of Site
- Application for Trade Licence
- Application Form for Construction
- Form II
- Form VI
What is an offline form?
An offline form is a downloadable version of the online eform available in the state portal.
The offline form provides portability and availability so that users can fill the form even when not connected to the internet at their convenience. The offline form will require internet connection to finally submit it.
What are the payment options available?
Currently the payment options available are
i) Cash payment at the department
How do I make cash payment?
Once forms have been submitted and processed and during service collection, cash payment can be done at the department.
How do I check for status of my service application?
Status of service application can be checked in any of the following ways:
1. Users will be intimated of status change in their inbox available in the state portal.
2. Users will get SMS notification on Status change.
3. Users can enquire about status at the department with the transaction id.
How do I collect the applied for certificate/service?
Certificate/Service can be collected at the department as and when the department notifies the user of service completion, with proper verification of original documents, if required.
Date Published: 2016-02-24